Wednesday, January 07, 2009

little something i painted last night.

painted this last night (then effed around with my scanner for about 2 hours trying to get it to work so i could scan this)...couldn't get the effin' thing to work....so today i figured it out. i kicked its ass. yeah...uh...i unplugged it and plugged it back in. whatever. piece of crap. but...it worked. i emailed this piece to someone who asked me to paint something for her. if she likes it, i'll list it in my shop and she can pick it up. if she doesnt like it, i'll list it in my shop and someone else can pick it up.

still going on caffeine, sugar and no sleep. i'm sort of tempted to see how long i can do it. seriously. how long can i go without proper nutrition or enough sleep. makes me laugh (in sort of a twisted...i think it's funny kind of way). but apparently i'm easily amused. maybe if i add copious amounts of alcohol into the mix i'll eventually fall asleep. it's definitely tempting. still listening to pandora every second i am awake. craving music that makes me feel something. and i'm lovin' it loud. my poor kids. ;) a lot of jack johnson, the wallflowers, chris isaak, throw in some spanish music....jesse cook (dance of spring), rodrigo y gabriela (juan loco) and of course, some gipsy kings. but really diggin' the jack johnson. and chris isaak. or did i mention that.

got my hair cut this morning (oh my effin hell it was too long). then spent the rest of the day working in the loft (on stuff i am slowly adding to my shop). house is a distaster and i don't care. we're actually out of food too. i have no clue what i'm feeding the boys tonight but i guess i'll figure it out soon enough.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow....this is really different. Familiar, but different.

You are pushing all kinds of barriers chick..and it works!

Of course, so does gravity.

Heh.

Which is my way of saying go to the grocery store tomorrow!

HUGS

Misty said...

I love Jack Johnson and I love your painting.

Violet said...

You rock. Life is *right now* and *right now* for you is caffiene, loud music, art and... breathing.

You're doing a really good job, just so you know.:]

You've got a lot of guts and heart and you've really been inspiring me lately.

Keep on breathing. Keep one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where your path is going.

Have some food though... get a Jamba. :]

I love the pear in your painting, too. What medium do you use?

<3

~Amie~ said...

love the painting Kimberly.

loud music? We love loud music-try out some Ramones, Iggy and the Stooges, New York Dolls, White Zombie/Rob Zombie, White Stripes, Joan Jett (yes, from the good ol' 80s- "I love rock-n-roll"!)

now, don't forget to pick up some groceries soon!

Carrie K said...

hey girly girl!

you need to put an easy access link to etsy...you know...for us art fiends :)

love ya!!

Patrice~ said...

diggin' it, Kimberly.