Monday, April 16, 2007

things i know.

a watched pot never boils. well that's actually not true. a watched pot really does boil. i've tested that theory. maybe i should audition for myth busters.
it never fails. just when i want to choke the life right out of my children (no. i would NEVER really do that)....they stop fighting and are nice to each other. good thing too. for them. lol... :wink:
it never fails. james always seems to notice those new little dents and dings in my car. hey. someone should have told me they moved the garage wall closer to my car. yeah. that actually happened today. bummer, huh?! lol..... really. it's okay. i was going verrry slow. happened when i was pulling into the garage. i checked. my ride's okay. the wall? um. not so much. lol... itty bitty dent in the sheetrock. oh well. lol...

other things i know?
the phone always rings when i am in the shower. are there cameras in my house that i don't know about? how does everyone know when i'm in the shower?
it never fails. if there is chocolate in my house, i will eat it. un-huh (just picture me snappin' my fingers here girlfriend). you know.....the 'oh no you ditent' snap.
the last thing i know? eesh. i really don't know many things. lol... i must go and put my children to bed. weeeeeee! i was going to scrap. but instead i will be doing birthday party prep things. humpf. lol...

8 comments:

Lynn said...

dude... i already knew most of those things. seriously though, your list had me laughing out loud. thanks for that!

Shandy said...

what a fun read tonight girlfriend (and I'll be snappin my fingers right back ataha!)

Patrice~ said...

Yep. My phone always rings at the most inopportune times. And it's usually my husband's mil.

Rachael said...

LOL Gotta hate the phone!! Seriously, what is it with that?

Jenn~ said...

Yes, indeed, phone always rings. Usually it's Patrice. . .

But really, love your list.

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

girl you are so funny. Thanks for the laugh:)

Unknown said...

Hello! You're talking to the girl who stocks up on can of Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge frosting, just for those "emergency" situations.

Unknown said...

It's the same mystery as how my phone always rings as soon as I get to work... how do they know I've arrived??