Friday, December 08, 2006

Never...I repeat NEVER..........

























Never....I repeat NEVER go on a field trip with your oldest and leave your youngest home with his daddy. When you come home all of his beautiful blonde locks will be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay...yes. He needed a hair cut. But da-um. It's taking some getting used to. So much hair is gone.

Totally unrelated to my traumatic day of coming home to an unrecognizable child, here's a LO I did yesterday. Yes. I scrapped. Don't pass out. Okay...because I'm soooo freaking stupid, I can't get the LO to post on the bottom. ~sigh~





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, you poor thing! I know how you feel Andy did the same thing to Riley. He balded my baby. Very traumatic!
Love the LO!

JenSmack said...

Oh no he didn't... (picture my neck craning and waving my finger in the air)

I think I would KILL my husband if I came home to somthing like that. Those things are TOTALLY Mom-necessary.

I hope you've gotten over it... meanwhile, I think I want to hurt your husband.

;)