Friday, September 22, 2006

I've been tagged....

by Steph!

The rules are : List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Five weird things:

1. I scrap better when I'm by myself. When I scrap with girlfriends I really don't get much done. And recently I started watching Desperate Housewives on my IPOD while I scrap. I'm loving that. Or...I jam to some tunes....last night...Black Eyed Peas. I'm on the hunt for some Gwen Stefani.

2. The only kind of milk chocolate I like is Hershey's candy bars and I like the ones with almonds more than without but I don't otherwise like to eat almonds. I would choose dark chocolate over milk chocolate 90% of the time.

3. I hate it when cupboards and drawers are left open. I am SO anal about certain things!

4. I love coffee but only drink it when I can sit and chill....and I hate making it at home. I am more likely to stop by Starbucks on my way home from taking Ethan to school and get a decaf mocha than I am just to make a pot of coffee at home.

5. I don't drink milk but I like Frosted Mini Wheats and when I eat them I eat them with milk...but there MUST be ice in the bowl. The milk has to be really really cold. It's the only way I use milk. I never just pour it into a glass and drink it. Ick.

I will be back to tag 5 peeps. All my faves are on my laptop and I'm currently upstairs on the....GASP....regular computer! My laptop battery has D-I-E-D....ded....dead....blammo....it is no more.....BLAH. It now only charges when it's turned off. WTH anyway????!!!!

No comments: