Thursday, July 01, 2010

things.

i always drive with my window down.
even when it's raining.
i can't stop eating organic animal crackers from costco.
i read magazines from back to front.
if there's an article i want to read i read it.
then continue back to front.
haven't painted in almost two weeks.
that's a product of the boys being out of school for the summer.
i read somewhere, can't remember where, that if you let go of what you 'think' your life should be, and just let it be what it is, you'll be a lot happier.
good advice.
really missing having someone to live this life with.
to share things with.
to call.
text.
email.
hold hands with.
cuddle up next to and sleep with.
missing that person to talk to about things.
to have meaningful conversation with.
to talk about nothing with.
it's so weird to say, for ME to say....since i like spending time by myself....
i really miss being part of something. part of 'us'.
while i am strong, and can stand up for myself, and by myself.....
it was nice knowing someone was there for me.
when i needed him.
and even when i didn't.

2 comments:

Leah said...

happy july! wish I could drive around with you with the windows down...I could do without the rain...we have had too much this week! love ya girl!

QuirkyGirl said...

I like the new style. I like the new pic. I have a similar one of my feet on a beach in Carolina last year. I too always have the window at least cracked. Funny isn't it. Yet not at all strange I think. I dig the bit about not thinking what your life should be but simply living it and letting it go where that is....I need to chew on that some....I did that once before and found myself stuck....yet, thinking too hard about it feels like you're already defeated. This especially is interesting since I've decided to name the new blog Walking Out Loud: The Everyday Life Project. Still not up yet. I've switched to wordpress. Not so easy to use. Pffft!! Savvy? Glad you posted. Ive missed you.

Rach