Friday, March 28, 2008

random things you may or may not want to know.


wishing i was here right now. instead of where i am. pic is from thanksgiving at caspar beach (2007). that's alexander in the background.
i love the smell of coffee. fresh roasted. fresh brewed. i just love the smell.
all i want to eat today is dark chocolate kisses, reese's peanut butter cups and caffeine free pepsi. i prefer caffeine free coke but we're all out. i've been craving soda (big time) lately.
i think i am so tired i can't sort things out. as much as i hate to do it, i'm going to go to bed early tonight. it doesn't do me any good to sit and stare at nothing while sitting at my scrap table or at a computer screen. that's not really productive, now is it.
i think denis leary has a sexy body. he's skinny but toned, muscular.
wishing i could figure out why i'm having such a difficult time with everything right now. maybe going to bed early will be good for me. i am always so damn tired. but HATE giving up my free time (which is only after the boys go to bed) to sleep. but i think if i don't do it i may never be able to produce another painting, LO or AJ page. i'm just too tired. my mind is mush.

4 comments:

Patrice~ said...

yep.
freshly ground, freshly brewed coffee has a very soothing, calming aroma, doesn't it.
why so tired? is it the weather? the phase of the moon? no, really. I hate the all-the-way-to-the-bone-tiredness days, too . . .
man, Kimberly. wish I had a magic (elixir) wand I could wave and vanquish the tiredness.
you and I can't fix everyone else. maybe this time you should focus on self. just you.
a hot bubble bath? a head and neck massage? a long visit (solo) to Starbucks? maybe a spa pedi??
at least you like your hair. today anyway.
ps: stop and paint some flowers . . . we both know they'll smell just like roses . . .

Rachael said...

What a beautiful, calming pic!! Let's move there together!! We could forget about the world and all the stress in life and things we must do!!

I'm with you right now with the tiredness and sit just like you, too tired to get up!

Try to sneak away alone for a few minutes one day this week! HUGS!!

Lisa said...

Take a little time for you girl.

I know it's easier said than done with little ones. But if you don't?

The consequences? They aren't pretty.

Trust.

(((HUGS))) to you my friend.

Patrice~ said...

yep. I'm having trouble with pms, too at SG.
we're hanging in - dad was pretty tired today but the doc said he's doing amazingly well, considering the hell he went through with the surgery.
Long story - but a good one.
I'll be gone again all day tomorrow 4/1 - really, no foolin'
cha-cha-cha.