Thursday, September 09, 2010

sometimes the urge is so strong.

starting to feel like doing nothing but make art.
sometimes the urge is so strong it cannot be ignored.
just want to play.
explore.
try new things.
open my world up.....
feeling inspired.
which is rare!
trying to take away the fear.
fear of not creating something great.
just need to let it be what it is.
if i like it, great.
if i don't, no worries.
paint another one!
every time i paint i learn something.
become a better artist.
i just need to park the fear.
walk away from it.
just let myself go.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I just love that you are jonesing to paint...to create...there is something about this that just makes me happy...or maybe it is when you are happy, I am happy :)

QuirkyGirl said...

I like this post. I don't have much to say right now since I'm not to hip on myself right now, but I wanted you to know that I am reading.

gamer123 said...

so cool i love art.