Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Well lets see....

Nothing like having to spend an unexpected $1,600 dollars. First....big tv stops working. And dude...it's only TWO years old. BARELY two years old. James calls the tv repair man. SO not my department. Guy comes out (the Monday before Thanksgiving)....yeah....you believe that? And he came at like 6:30. The dude tells me he needs to take my tv. WTF???!!! No big-ass tv???? Well what am I gonna do at night? Huh?! What...talk to my husband? Play with my kids??????? Yeah...uh.....hmmmmmmmmm. Scrap??? So the dude says he may have it back by the Wed before Thanksgiving. Well lets see.....do I have my tv back yet? Uh.........................NO. It's been 9 freaking days. And get this...it's going to cost $550 to fix it. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow afternoon......THANK GOD......I mean really.....I don't watch that much tv....but isn't it a little barbaric to have NO tv???? We took the smaller one out of our bedroom and put it in the fam room....heh. Can you say binoculars??!! Seriously...can't even freaking see it. I'll admit I was pretty stunned when James brought that big ass tv home...but dude.....I LOVE it. Shhhh...don't tell James. I'll never hear the end of it. Anyway.....my bank account is getting hit big time. The tv...and......

My car. Yeah...my Explorer started doing weird shit when I tried putting it into park. And my driver side window stopped going up and down. And then the passenger side front window started doing weird shit. And dude...it's only three years old. So James (again...not my dept)...calls to make an appt to have it looked at. $1,100 and three days later....holy f'in shit....I got my car back tonight. Seriously....people...I cannot handle too many things out of order in my life at one time. Not the tv AND my car. I've been driving James' big ass truck around...which the boys love...me? Uh...not so much. It's bigger than my car. And harder to park. So I'll be happy to get into my very own ride in the a.m. to take E to school.

I'll be happy to get my big ass tv back too. Life as I know it will be restored.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

YOu are sooo freakin' funny! Sorry for about your big a$$ T.V & Car but, girl thanks for the laugh. I think my family would be lost without the T.V.. Sad but, true!

Unknown said...

When we lost our tv, my DH stared at the big empty space where the tv used to be. He just kept sighing and staring...it's like he lost his woobie!
Those were the 2 longest days of my life!!