Monday, November 06, 2006

I am fucking going to outsmart Blogger if it kills me.





HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I did it. Take that asshole. Sorry....(I'm sayin' that in my best Denis Leary). I'm posting this mini book I did for the Nov SG newsletter. Blogger NEVER and I repeat NEVER lets me post more than 6 pics on any given day. But this time......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. My mini book has 10 pages. So I did the last five in a second post (check it out below). And the first 5 pages right here. Blogger, I just kicked your ass. And yes, I am very proud.

7 comments:

Jupitormoon said...

OMG I pissed my pants when I read your title! That is too funny! You rock my world Kimberly!

Jupitormoon said...

I love the mini book BTW!

Jupitormoon said...

Bwah ha aha.... I'm still laughing... tee hee.

smkh1117 said...

Thanks a lot for making me spit coffee all over my laptop! You are too hilarious! Love the mini album, you rock!

JenSmack said...

You know I love it when you use the F word! You sassy girl! :-D

Ha! You crack me up!

And your mini-book is freakin' BRILLIANT dude. Totally.

Love all the little tabs and the hambly awesomeness. The photos are so fun! What a fun little art book to flip through! You're going to LOVE that book FOREVAH.

YOU are AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

Dana said...

Love the title and the album. Dana