Monday, November 06, 2006

I am fucking going to outsmart Blogger if it kills me.





HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I did it. Take that asshole. Sorry....(I'm sayin' that in my best Denis Leary). I'm posting this mini book I did for the Nov SG newsletter. Blogger NEVER and I repeat NEVER lets me post more than 6 pics on any given day. But this time......HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. My mini book has 10 pages. So I did the last five in a second post (check it out below). And the first 5 pages right here. Blogger, I just kicked your ass. And yes, I am very proud.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I pissed my pants when I read your title! That is too funny! You rock my world Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

I love the mini book BTW!

Anonymous said...

Bwah ha aha.... I'm still laughing... tee hee.

Stephanie said...

Thanks a lot for making me spit coffee all over my laptop! You are too hilarious! Love the mini album, you rock!

Unknown said...

Love the title and the album. Dana