Tuesday, October 27, 2009

here ya go H!

photo taken 10.27.09.
i look tired.
oh. maybe that's because i am.
fucking tired.
sleep issues are semi back.
if they ever went away.
i am happy here.
well, i can be.
i'm actually a little afraid of being happy.
because i know the flip side of that.
i have tried damn hard not to let james' death make me afraid.
but it has.
every once in a while i start to feel good. a little bit happy.
and it scares the shit out of me.
not because i don't want to be happy. i do.
i guess because it reminds me of how i used to live life.
pretty much at full throttle.
it reminds me of what i used to have.
that i used to feel emotion sooo deeply.
i still feel emotion deeply, but it used to be happy emotion (for the most part).
but then that changed.
i've been trying to protect myself. and the boys.
i guess i'm not ready to stop doing that.

1 comment:

Violet said...

I feel the same way. I'm afraid to be happy and get really excited becasue i know how swiftly it can all be taken away.. and if I REALLY let myself be happy and get truly excited, then it will hurt so insanely if it's taken away. :/

We're totally members of the Broken Hearts Club.

xo,
Vi