Friday, October 13, 2006

Why is it creativity comes to me...

in the middle of the freakin' night!! After I scrap at night I'm generally pretty wound up. So sometimes I watch a little television before I go to bed. Even after doing that, once I get in bed, my minds starts churning, thinking about what this page needs...an idea for that page...ideas for various things. Why...WHY doesn't that creativity come to me when I'm actually sitting and scrapping???!!!

Here's something recent I did. Have I mentioned how very much I LOVE Hambly??? Well....I do.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another masterpiece! I'll take some of that creativity off your hands, it's been slow on the mojo here. I think it all happens when you're in a relaxed state because then you're not fixated to slap something together. All though, you know it gets pretty bad when you start having dreams about putting pages together, that you actually start moving your hands in your sleep looking for the glue stick....
Not that I've ever done that...I'm just saying.