Friday, August 11, 2006

Another couple LOs.....

Fly on the Wings of a Butterfly. LOVED making this one! Today I'm in charge of a challenge at ScrapGal. The challenge I came up with is to make a LO using texture paste and/or paint. This one I did with paint only. Used my fingers and Q Tips to paint the butterfly (couldn't find my smallest brush). Blah! lol...


Smotherly Love! lol....love my witty title? lol... This one I made with texture paste right on cardstock. Love the the pic of E practically squeezing the life right out of Alexander. lol... This is about a year and a half ago. ~sigh~ Where does the time go? This LO was SO much fun to do! No clue what the funky red-looking spot is on the pic though. It's not there IRL!

3 comments:

JenSmack said...

These TWO layouts are SO gorgeous! Like - you need to frame them or leave them as is and hang them on your wall. SO SO SO GOOD!

JupitorMoon said...

My jaw just flopped open! Awesome layouts!

smkh1117 said...

You are truly an artist!!!! You inspire me!