Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The men in my life.

Love this picture of Ethan. He just looks....so....grown up!!!! He's five. And starts kindergarten next month. I just can't believe it. And I absolutely love love love this pic of him. There's just something about his face.....his eyes......the little bit of sand on his nose.....

But it just sort of hit me. That he starts school NEXT month! It seriously just blows me away. I have a kid....that's.....five! It seemed like this day would never get here. Now that it's almost here I'm freaking out!!!!! lol.......



Love this pic of James too. Doing big strong 'man' stuff. lol....


And Alexander....sigh....growing up way too fast too. I'm wondering how he'll adjust after E starts kindergarten. He loves his big bro SO much. When they play together, like they did today, digging with their trucks in the back yard, can't tell you how much I love that.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your boys are so precious! The do grow up way to quickly! Great pics!