Sunday, July 16, 2006

Here's my news!

I have been invited to be part of the Design Team at ScrapGal.com!!! Can you believe it???!!! I sure can't. Pinch me. For the months of Aug/Sept/Nov I, along with a few other fine and talented ladies will be livin' it up at Scrapgal! The announcement in the DT Forum at ScrapGal was made yesterday. My official debut will be in the August newsletter! I have a link (on the right) to ScrapGal.com. I checked out the store yesterday. They definitely have some dreamy goods. I'm just so so excited!!!!

On another note...yes...at some point I'll fancy up and make a banner. HA. Those of you that know me know I'm no computer whiz. I know there are instructions somewhere on how to do this..and..well...I have a smart hubby. I'm sure it's doable. Just need to find the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is almost as smart as he is good-looking. Rowr!

Stephanie said...

You go girl! I have told you that your work seriously rocks. So glad that other people agree! LOL!